Mack Longball Wallet
- Each wallet is saddle stitched together with a hand-waxed , brown, Au Chinois Lin Câblé (linen thread, made in France).
- Edges are beveled and hand-burnished.
- Wallet is embossed with the Mack Provisions makers mark on the interior pocket.
- One massive storage pocket + 6 credit card slots. Slots hold up to approximately 3 cards each.
- The interior of this wallet is made with natural vegetable tanned leather from Hermann Oak Leather Co (tanned in St. Louis, MO).
- Tethered vintage baseball mitt lace from matching mitt.
- 6" x 4" (folded).
Vintage Baseball Glove Leather***:
- Handmade with leather from antique/vintage baseball gloves.
- Most gloves are from the 1940's-1960's and occasionally dip into the 1930's or 1970's.
- The gloves must have been made in the USA.
- The gloves must be obsolete because of issues such as: stitching coming apart, missing lacing, and/or in need of some repair.
Handmade to order in Port Angeles, Washington. Supplied pictures are just examples. Please allow 2-4 weeks for shipment. FREE shipping over $100 within the USA!
***Each wallet will contain some sort of embossment such as the brand's name, model, players endorsement, or any other kind of writing. Also, a wallet may contain the original manufactures needle holes, lacing ovals, or general wear from use on the diamond!